We choose to work with people and for people. Our services and products go beyond business to reach and touch everyone’s life, career, future and aspiration. Our business models revolve around the reality in presenting ReSpeed Associates to the people as an expert house that connects people with business and improves their work-life balance.
To be the leading world class and trusted HR solutions provider in Saudi Arabia through offering the best talent and quality.
Providing only quality HR services by recruiting excellent caliber, advising on HR best practices, monitoring career advancement and assisting companies to brand their employer of choice activities.
Just because it doesn’t sound good, we don’t call ourselves perfectionists, instead we thrive to achieve excellence in everything we do.
- Serving others – our reasons for existing
- Delivering beyond our client expectations
- There is no such thing as simply good enough. For us, only great is good enough
- We will keep new customers into regular clients
- It’s not an act, it’s a habit
Empowering people to obtain the knowledge, tools and information they need to achieve a high quality and the sense of control.
- Encouraging employees to take initiative and give the best
- Adopting an error-embracing environment to lead and make decisions
- Maintain our focus on creating win-win HR solutions that benefit both our candidates and clients
- We develop our plan to integrate your values with your goals and achieve your ideal future
Paying great attention to the world around us. We listen and respond to the needs of our employees, candidates and clients.
- Having the desire to understand others
- We reach others despite of different perspective, environment, circumstances and diversity
- Walking on someone else’s shoes by getting out of our own chair
- Listening to one another is of great importance to us. Delivering results jointly, without focusing the attention on ourselves
- We strive to understand our associates and clients and accept them, treating them as we’d like to be treated and we accept them as unique, valuable individuals
The fact that we live in this world makes us responsible to adapt all legal, ethical and environmental practices in our business.
- Promoting conservation of resources by reusing, recycling, and adopting processes that conserve the use of raw materials, energy
- Role model for a paper free office
- A closed loop system – it uses what it has over and over again
- Following the PDCA cycle (plan-do-check-act ) cycle – plan to insure the continued improvement of the environment
- Heading to be the first LEED certified Recruitment Firm in Saudi Arabia